28 June 2006

One week and counting ...

... from a blessed 2.5 week vacation!

The initial project plan and statement of work for my "proving ground" project is completed (said project being the troubled shit I inherited upon which my continued employment rests).

Project notes are drafted and sent to the fellow respected and totally "professional" coworkers who are kind enough to take my workload in my absence.

Should be interesting to see if I can pull off a "real vacation", as suggested by my duplicitous manager (now Vice President!), and not somehow get punished for it.

Don't get me wrong in any of these work rants ... not at all feeling victimized or anything, just truly amazed at the continued escalating petty bullshit in a 35 person company.

No, dear readers, "Office Space" doesn't just live in big bureaucracies, but little start-up privately funded ones too :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home