28 June 2006

"I am a Tulsa street model. How do I become a regular model?" or Everything I need to know in life I learned from the June 2006 issue of Esquire

Yes, while most nearly 30-something females are reading Cosmo, Lucky, Jane, and Fitness/Shape/insert annoying get-a-better-bod magazine here, I'm the gal in the Exit Row aisle seat reading Esquire, GQ, and Vanity Fair.

Is it my inner gay man?
Is it my mostly guy brain?
Or is it just that I am sick to death of "Why he really cheats on you!" or "What he really thinks about in bed!" or "10 Signs He'll Propose!"

Well, there's that, and I enjoy the articles and the pretty pictures of pretty men in pretty clothes.

There, I admit it.

(Ok, admittedly a subscriber to US Magazine too.)

So, perhaps I was totally deranged as a result of 36 hours of corporate meetings, 48 hours with my family, god knows how many hours in airports waiting for delayed flights, or 2 endless flights, but I found myself particularly inspired and educated this month by the June 2006 issue of Esquire.

Now I'm off to finish the June issue of GQ for more pretty pictures and life-lessons ala Christina Aguilera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home