17 September 2006

Things To Do With Your Old Business Cards

No worries, I'm still employed. I just happened to notice recently that my business cards are woefully out of date ... old title, old address, old phone number. About the only thing still valid are the company name, my name, email address and extension.

While it's tempting to hang on to the rest of the box as kindling for fires this fall and winter, I'm finding decent use for them thus far:

- bookmark
- notecard with the perfect martini recipe
- writing down your flight arrangements
- directions to the next interview
- notecard of random thoughts
- something in which to somewhat gracefully dispose of your chewing gum
- scraping up a yakked up hairball off the floor

Any other ideas, dear readers?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ru said...

i am a big fan of the "bookmark" option! i also use ticket stubs, postcards, and old card catalogue cards.

8:49 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home